Ucam utilizes the blockchain identity and end-to-end encryption to enable fully private & encrypted cloud storage for camera owners. All the Event Recording videos can be stored in Encrypted Cloud Storage and only be viewed and managed by the users or the people they give permission to.
When Ucam detects any motion, it will start to record a short video and save it to Ucam's Encrypted Cloud Storage. You can view all the events on the Homepage -> Event tab. Each Event Video is 10 seconds long and can be viewed for up to 3 hours by default in the free plan. You can upgrade the video recording length to 20/30 seconds with a longer event video history (7/30 days) by purchasing an advanced plan.
There are three plans available to choose from. All Ucams are by default included in the free rolling 3 hours of event video history cloud storage for 10-second Event Video Recording.
- Rolling 3 hours of event video history
- 10-second event video recording
- $1.99/month or $19.99/year
- Rolling 7 days of event video history
- 20-second event video recording
- $6.99/month or $69.99/year
- Rolling 30 days of event video history
- 30-second event video recording
Go to Settings -> Encrypted Cloud Storage, you will be able to check the plan details and status of all your Ucams. At any time, you can choose to update the plan for any specific camera.